Chartering & Port Services - UK Services
Our Chartering & Agency Department offers a Global service, providing a complete range of services designed to ensure the prompt, seamless, and cost effective movement of your cargo, whatever its size, from point of origin to its final destination, whether inbound or outbound from the UK/EU, and third country operations, including;
- Ship, Barge, Semi Submersible, & Aircraft Chartering.
- Port Handling, including Cargo Storage, Loading, Transfer, and Discharging Services
- Heavy Lift Craneage and other specialist Port Lifting/Handling requirements
- Lashing & Securing Services including the provision of Method, Materials, & Force Calculation Reports to Warranty Surveyor requirements.
- Supervisory and Reporting attendance at Port & Airport Operations
- Customs and Cargo Documentation
In addition to general shipping services, our fully experienced team offer specialist services to Ship Owners, Charterers, and Brokers using the latest GSM & Computer Technology to ensure swift and efficient reporting, and the best ‘alongside’ & ‘on-board’ issued documentation, guaranteeing a smooth and effective turnaround at Port including;
- Specialist Ships Agency services
- Protective & Husbandry Vessel Agency
- Express Ships Spares delivery & collection services
- Bunkering Facilitation
- Crew Change Services
- Provision/Facilitation of Specialised Lifting & Port Handling Equipment
For more information please contact us or use the call me back service below and we will be happy to give you a call...